Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Привет Россия


This week something exciting happened on A Lever and a Place to Stand! During this past week, my blog has had more pageviews from readers in Russia than in the US. This week marks the first time that any country other than the US has been the top of the pageviews list. Welcome, Russia!

I can't tell by looking at the analytics which post brought this increased international traffic, but I am so intrigued. If you are a Russian chemistry teacher or a Russian teacher of young children and you might consider partnering with me on a project this year, let me know by commenting below. I would love to connect with an international classroom!

1 comment:

  1. The same thing happened to me last week. I figured maybe the Kremlin was trying to hack my site because they assumed "Presidentress" had something to do with Hillary ;) But then I googled it, and it seems that this is a common tactic by companies in Russia to try to get more traffic or something...they set browsers to crawl through websites and hope that people checking their analytics will click on the source. Or something like that. So, not as cool as Russian science teachers looking for new ideas, but better than being spied on by Putin, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete