Monday, May 4, 2015

Comparing 3 Popular Presentation and Student Response Platforms

After I blogged about the new features of The Answer Pad, I received this comment on Google+.





I put together a nutshell chart comparing Nearpod, Pear Deck, and The Answer Pad because I see a lot of overlap between them.  Please don't see the YES or NO as an endorsement or lack thereof.  Sometimes a NO is a strength!  These are all great tools that I encourage teachers to try and regularly use.  I would be hard-pressed to choose any of them as the greatest.


I also just learned of a similar feedback tool called Formative.  I hope to try that one out this week or next with my students and then I will add it to the above chart.

I will put together a similar chart about Socrative and Kahoot and a new favorite, Quizizz, soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment