Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Make a GIF with Google Slides

One of my favorite lessons from last year was when my students made chemistry GIFs using a slide deck. The kids were allowed to illustrate any process, concept, or problem solving strategy by using a slide deck like a flip book. Once the deck was created a second tool is used to convert it into a GIF.

 I prepared the video below for the SPARCC conference.  Take a look to see my student examples and the process we used to make the GIFs.

 

2 comments:

  1. AMY! I continue to learn so much from you! I love this! Love the science applications for it and will try to think of some I can do and show. Thank you! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam! I'll have to show you the rest of the kids' work when I get back next week. They did SUCH a great job with this assignment.

      Delete